Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Big Year



First of all, I am a MAJOR bird watcher. I believe I get this from my Dad, and have now converted my whole family (mom, niece and brother). This movie for that reason alone was a major draw for my family. Another big draw? STEVE MARTIN. Yes, over the years his movies kind of floundered, but I still have faith in him :) He has always been one of my favorite comedic actors. Anyways, I really liked this movie! I went into it with an open mind, because the reviews were not so great, and doing that enabled me to like it so much more! The cast was great, Owen Wilson, Jack Black, Joel McHale of The Soup was a HUGE draw for me, Jim Parsons from The Big Bang Theory was also a big one! It was fun for the family, and just an overall fun movie...I will say though: If you are not an avid bird watcher, you may be a little bored. 7.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.