
This was one of my FAVORITE books in recent years, and when I heard they were making a movie I was elated! When I saw the trailer, I was so let down. I expected it to be cheesy, and lack all of the charm, drama, and hilarity that the book had. Boy, was I wrong! This movie was so good, I have seen it twice! I took my 80+ year old grandmother, who had not read the book, and she laughed, she cried, and she thanked me numerous times for taking her. This movie had that effect on everyone. We all left that theater so happy. It is one of those rare occurrences of a movie being almost as good as the book it was based on. Wonderfully acted, good for the WHOLE family, and just a great film. 9.5/10.
I love the actors in this movie. i can't wait till I i get to see it =)
ReplyDeleteI wondered about this movie, previews look great, will definitely have to see. Thanks for the movie reviews.
ReplyDelete