Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Drive


This movie is FANTASTIC! First of all, I'm sure most everyone (atleast the women), know Ryan Gosling from The Notebook, but this is the first movie that I started crushing on him in. He was so good in this role! The soundtrack to the movie is so catchy, I downloaded it the second I got home from watching it. It IS a little bit violent for my tastes, but this does not distract from the story. It also has a wonderful cast aside from Gosling. Bryan Cranston of Breaking Bad, Albert Brooks, and Carey Mulligan. An overall wonderful experience at the movies! 9.8/10.

I should also say, this was the first movie I ever saw that I had not seen the trailer for. I was bored one day while on my way to pick my niece up in Apollo Beach and had the time, and went in solely based on the reviews. I will probably NEVER do that again, but this movie was so worth it, I was definitely NOT disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.