Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Moneyball


I will be honest, I did not know what to expect from this film. The critics loved it, and everyone I talked to loved it, but I just did not think I would be that into it due to all the baseball, even though I am a big Red Sox, Braves, and Texas Rangers fan (Go Rangers!). This movie was NOT what I expected. I became so interested in all of it! The business side of my 2nd favorite sport was very entertaining! Plus Chris Pratt from one of my all time favorite shows Parks and Recreation was in it, and he is hilarious. Aaron Sorkin wrote the screenplay, which could be why the dialogue flowed so well, Brad Pitt was great as always, and Jonah Hill was surprisingly great as well! Great movie, albeit a little long, but good, clean, and highly informative! 8.5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.